Exceptional retail space in Old Montreal near Notre-Dame Basilica
Under construction for Q4 2024! Commercial retail spaces on the ground floor of a luxury rental condo development in the Old Port on Notre-Dame St.
In the heart of Old Montreal
Known for its history, prestige, and Gothic Revival-style architecture, the Old Port of Montreal is filled with restaurants, attractions, businesses, and a plethora of residents!
Just down the road from the famous Notre-Dame Basilica sits the newly-built 230 Notre-Dame O, an ideal location for any business wishing to place themselves in a trendy, buzzing, and lively district.
Located at a 4-minute walk from the Place d'Armes metro station, and at a short distance from the Grand Quai de Montréal and Highway 136, this location is extremely accessible and is frequented daily by neighboring residents, Montrealers from far and wide, and international tourists.
Positioned on the ground floor of a luxury residential development, the space offers a direct access to over 500 residents, and its corner disposition allows for excellent visibility from all angles!
Don't miss this opportunity to establish your business in this evolving upscale neighborhood!
• Between 2,100 and 14,900 sq.ft. available at the intersection of Notre-Dame and Saint-Jean
• Excellent fenestration, floor-to-ceiling glass façade
• Corner location, excellent visibility from each direction
• Direct access to over 500 residents
• Concrete building of 6 floors with over 230 rental apartments
• Loading dock and landing area
• Clear height: 16’ - 17’5”
• Ceiling height: 17’5”
Contact us now for more information!
- Indoor Parking
- Highway 10
- Highway 720
- Loading Dock
- Place d'Armes