Deadline for application :
Position status :
Salary : Permanent
The graphic designer will report to the Director of Marketing and will work with the Marketing team to create eye-catching, forward-thinking, and on-brand content. The team is looking for a candidate who can maximize their creativity, bring quality ideas to the table, and streamline the company’s designs and graphics. Teamwork is an enormous priority at MONDEV, and especially within the Marketing team. The graphic designer will be supported and guided through the necessary steps of the design process.
• Create all the marketing materials for the company, both residential and commercial portfolios, new and old developments. This could entail either following a template or creating a new template.
• Out of House (OOH) marketing materials include but are not limited to signs on buildings, billboards, and sandwich boards.
• Print marketing materials include but are not limited to magazines, journals, flyers, brochures, booklets, and floor plans.
• Digital marketing materials include but are not limited to Google web banners, sponsored ad graphics, email marketing (newsletters), logos, and video montages.
• Create graphics for the organic posts on the social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Upon request, create the branding guide and marketing materials of a new development.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
• College or University level degree in Graphic Design.
• 2-5 years of experience in a Graphic Design position.
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop, Sketch, and other graphic design software.
• Impressive portfolio of work showcasing multiple and diverse creative projects.
• Excellent eye for detail.
Position: Full-time, permanent. Work from office.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package which will be determined in accordance with the candidate’s experience & education.
Send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org