CONCIERGE / MAINTENANCE AND JANITORIAL SERVICES- RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTY
Deadline for application :
Position status :
The concierge will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeeping of the residential rental property.
- Keep the building and common areas clean at all times by performing the necessary work as required.
- Make a full daily tour of the building to prevent any abnormality, breakage and perform prompt intervention. Notify the owner immediately.
- Maintain the stock of the maintenance products, spare parts, equipment necessary for the good maintenance of the building.
- Supervise on-site maintenance visits of subcontractors.
- Supervise the annual Spring and Fall inspection in order to ensure the proper functioning and that no subcontractor can alone access a dwelling.
- Carry out seasonal maintenance work.
- Carry out minor repairs in the apartments (basic plumbing, basic electricity, carpentry, painting) or supervise work requiring the presence of a subcontractor or a specialist.
- Take note of the building regulations and ensure that all tenants respect it. Give verbal and written warnings to offenders, if necessary. Report to the owner for any misconduct or non-compliance by tenants.
- Check the cameras from time to time and notify the owner of any problems.
- For the rental of apartments: clean vacant apartment, place rental signs or posters. If required: visit the apartments for rent and give the credit survey form to the interested people, report to the owner of the visit; have the lease signed (lease is prepared at the office), annex, settlement of the building and retrieve post-dated checks.
- For the arrival of new tenants: Ensure that the apartment is clean and that the work to be done is done a few days before the keys are delivered; ensure that the move goes smoothly; collect deposits for keys and remotes; program chip numbers given to the tenant.
- When tenants leave: do the complete inspection of the dwelling (check the appliances, indicate the anomalies, breakage, etc) around 1 month before departure and make appropriate repairs; remove and add apartment names and / or numbers to mailboxes, change locks and retrieve keys if required.
- Correspondence between owner and tenants; retrieve the payment of the rents; issue a receipt if required.
- The employee will be responsible for the safe, credit cards, a petty cash account and a commercial account open for the exclusive needs of the building and shall ensure that they are safe and secure.
- Any other related duties required by the owner.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Perfectly bilingual in English and French
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Courteous, respectful, and affable to all persons with whom he or she is required to act in the performance of his or her dutie
Send your cv to : email@example.com