COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Deadline for application :
Position status : Permanent
This position is to support all administration aspects of property management and leasing related to the various commercial properties in our real estate portfolio.
Tenant relations and communication is key to this position as our objective is to provide excellent customer service.
- Daily: manage tenants’ requests, elaborate strategies to better respond to their needs while focusing on great customer service including all correspondence to and from tenants, settling of disputes, etc.
- Assistance in sending and follow-up of Offers to Lease & Leases & Lease Amendments
- Opening Lease files, saving on server, scanning, and photocopying after they are duly executed and making sure the leasing checklist is completed in its entirety, advising accounting.
- Preparation, sending and follow-up of annual Renewal letters with increases to commercial tenants.
- Coordination with Property Manager the Tenants’ move-ins /move-outs.
- Keeping track of all transfer of responsibility documents for hydro, gaz met and other utilities as is required.
- Keeping track of all relevant notices, dates for step-ups, renewals, extensions, terminations and updating memos in Yardi accordingly.
- Responsible for tracking key lease and real estate contract dates and ensuring deadlines and/or commitments are met.
- Keeping track and updating schedules of all abstract lease clauses including but not limited to: insurance certificates, HVAC service contracts, extermination service contracts (must ensure we receive updated ones in timely manner);
- Registering all moveable hypothecs with RDPRM as per lease clauses.
- Respect and enforce the building/lease regulations by giving verbal and written notices when necessary.
- Coordination with Property Manager in scheduling unit visits as required for Tenants and suppliers/trades.
- Assisting Property Manager with reporting to owners as required.
- Any other tasks related to commercial & (possibly) residential leasing portfolio as required.
- Candidate must be perfectly Bilingual (written and spoken).
- Experience in commercial real estate would be an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook; and with Yardi Voyageur 7S.
- Strong communication and organizational skills - able to manage numerous client relationships.
- Problem-solver – has ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations.
- Superior organization and time management with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Primary Supervisor: Commercial Property Managers
Liaison and good communication with other Departments (Marketing, Leasing, Accounting) is essential.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package which will be determined in accordance with the candidate’s experience & education.
Send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org